This article explains in a few steps how to complete the digital UEA form. Called ESPD (European Single Procurement Document) in English.
Filling out the digital UEA form
- Open the tender questionnaire and navigate to the UEA/ESPD question.
- Click on Fill Out. A new tab opens with the web interface for the Uniform European Procurement Document.
- The buying organization has prepared the form for you, continue filling in what is applicable to you.
- Go through the steps of the form up to Done. There, choose Overview and check the entire form.
- Click Save if everything is correct.
- You will be returned to Mercell Source-To-Contract. You have finished filling out the form. A PDF file is saved with the copy of the content.
- In the questionnaire in Mercell Source-To-Contract, click Save/Save and Close at the bottom right to save your answer.
If the buyer also requires a UEA/ESPD form with wet signature, you will need to upload it.
- Select the PDF file on the right using the 3-point menu to download the PDF after going through step 6.
- Print and sign this file and then upload the signed PDF file in the same question using the Upload button.