This article explains how you can send verification questions to (provisionally) awarded bidders.
Sending verification questions
- Go to Award.
- Click on Select, select the awarded provider and save.
- Open the Verification tab; here you will see all the questions that have been marked as verification questions.
- You can mark additional verification questions by clicking on Add and selecting the desired question.
- Click on the pencil icon to set the deadline for submission.
- Finally, click Start Verification in the lower right-hand corner and the verification phase will be accessible to the supplier.
Assessing verification questions
- Go to Award
- Open the Verification tab; you will now see the documents uploaded by the supplier for each verification question.
- You can download the verification documents individually, or use Download All.
- After assessing the verification documents click on Approved / Rejected.
Click on Approve and then on Notify Provider.
Click Reject, then you have the following choice;
Allow new submission or Disqualify the bidder altogether.