In this article we explain how you can update the metadata URL and add a reply URL.
These are two required technical changes due to a new certificate (available sinds June 2022) and the upcoming new web address of the platform (22 September 2022).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Upload metadata URL
This is the existing URL with negometrix.com to reload the metadata including the new certificate.
2. Add new reply URL via Edit
3. Add the new reply URL to the existing one via Add reply url. Then Save.
1. Reload the existing URL (negometrix.com) in the existing Relying Party Trust with Mercell Source-to-Contract. To reload the metadata including the new certificate.
2. After that, right click on the Relying Party Trust and select Update from Federation Metadata...
3. Go to Endpoints and select Add SAML
4. Add the new federation metadata URL (https://s2c.mercell.com)
Repeat for the POST and for the Artifact.