The web address (URL) of the Mercell Source-to-Contract platform will change on 22 September 2022.
The new web address to log in will be https://s2c.mercell.com, replacing https://hub.negometrix.com.
At the same time, notifications from the platform will be sent by email@example.com.
What this means for you
You won’t experience any issues due to this technical change. After the change, visitors of outdated web addresses will automatically be redirected.
What you can do right now
It’s important to whitelist or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts (perhaps with the help of local IT Support).
The reason for this change
Mercell Source-to-Contract is being used all over Europe within the Mercell Group. The new web address contributes to a uniform and recognisable platform for all users of the Mercell software.
- Why this change?
- Mercell Source-to-Contract is being used all over Europe within the Mercell Group. The new web address contributes to a uniform and recognisable platform for all users of the Mercell software. Keeping Negometrix.com as the web address of the application would be confusing.
- Do we have to inform our suppliers?
- Mercell will inform all users subscribed to our release notes.
- When will the change take place?
- For how long will web addresses containing Negometrix.com be redirected to Mercell.com related domains?
- We will do this as long as necessary.
- Will my login details change?
- What will be the new web address?
- Will the IP address change?
- Yes, this information will follow.
- Will I have to whitelist a new email address?
- After 22 September 2022, notifications from the platform will be sent by email@example.com. Please contact your IT department how to ensure receiving those notifications in the future. Or check the support for your email application, like Microsoft Outlook.
- Will Negometrix3 change as well?
- What will happen to the web address used in invites to suppliers?
- After the update, new invites will automatically include the new web address. Old web address will redirect automatically.
- Will the email address of your service desk change?
- This information will follow.
- Is the Service Desk still located in the Netherlands?
- Yes, the Service Desk is still located in the Netherlands, but we are expanding to other countries within the group as the roll out of our product continues.