8 April 2021
The focus in this release is on Tender management and the former NegometrixPortal modules Intake management, Supplier relationship management and Contract management.
- Tender management:
- publication forms updated to the latest versions
- set up approval for the awarding statement
- insight into the suppliers notified by CPV codes
- improvements around partner organizations in tenders
- Intake management: set up dynamic approvals
- Supplier relationship management: renewed authorizations
- Contract management: export all documents
- Other changes to user rights, ZIP exports and Suppliers tab in tenders
Tender management Negometrix4
Publication forms updated
The latest publication forms by TED have been implemented in Negometrix4. Some changes have been made to the NUTS codes.
Set up approval for the award statement
Earlier this year, we launched the tender approval workflow in Negometrix4. With this, you can request approval from your colleagues about the content of your tender and the award advice. As of today, the award statement has been added.
Insight into the suppliers that are notified by the CPV codes
If you publish a tender, you include CPV codes in your publication. Suppliers can indicate in their organization profile which CPV codes they want to be notified about. This will keep them informed of interesting tenders on Negometrix4. As a buyer you can now see which suppliers have been informed by your publication. Interested? Then contact your account manager at Negometrix, who can activate the feature for you.
Improvements around partner organizations in tenders
In Negometrix4 it is possible to add multiple organizations to your team. This way you work together with colleagues from your own organization, but also from other organizations. Some improvements have been made to this functionality.
For example, it used to be that adding an organization directly led to the addition of the administrator. That has now changed. You invite someone based on an email address and they activate the invitation by opening it.
As soon as that happens, as a buyer you will see that Partner organizations are listed which organizations are partners in your team. The relevant colleague of that organization is then added as a Viewer.
Set up dynamic approvals instead of fixed approvals
Instead of setting all approvers in the set-up of the Intake management module, it is now possible for the applicant to indicate who should approve the request. A new ID tag is available to link to the approval workflow.
This will automatically add an e-mail address entered in the purchase request as an approver to the approval workflow.
Supplier relationship management
Until now, anyone who had access to the Supplier relationship management module could see and edit suppliers. There was no authorization per supplier.
This has changed with this update. Colleagues with access to the Supplier relationship management module can no longer work with all suppliers by default and edit them. You now grant colleagues authorization per supplier.
It works like this with possible 3 scenarios:
- User has access to the module, but has not been added as a vendor manager at one or more suppliers:
- All suppliers will be visible within Suppliers, but only the Profile can be viewed within a supplier.
- User has access to the module and has been added at some suppliers as a vendor manager with the role "Follower":
- The user sees all suppliers within Suppliers, but can see everything at a couple of suppliers because of that role. The user cannot perform any actions within those suppliers.
- User has access to the module and has been added at some suppliers as a vendor manager with the role 'Manager'
- The user sees all suppliers within Suppliers, and can see and edit everything at some suppliers because of that role.
Instead of adding colleagues one by one to suppliers, you can also work with user groups.
Finally, an extra role has been added: "Supplier relationship management default user". A user with this role can access the module but cannot add new suppliers. Depending on the role at a supplier, a user with this role may or may not edit information about a supplier.
This role is primarily intended for users who do not need to be able to enter suppliers, but who must be able to view and edit supplier data to a greater or lesser extent.
Export all documents
It is now possible to export all documents at once in the Contract management module. If you want to use this, please contact your account manager at Negometrix. He can activate the feature for you. This feature is to support an efficient deactivation of the Contract management module (and not yet for regular periodic archive purposes).
- User rights: a new user can be added directly to new user groups without waiting for registration.
- Tender management:
- the Suppliers tab now contains pagination per 30 suppliers.
- the ZIP export has been expanded with award statement, award advice and award letters.
22 March 2021
In this update, several improvements have been released for Tender management Negometrix4, as well as for the modules previously available in NegometrixPortal.
Tender management (Negometrix4)
- The Public Buyer Profile has been renewed and updated with new tabs. Besides general information and tenders, there is tab for contracts available (mainly used by buyers in the United States)
- You can now set up the pricing component without a total price (if allowed in the BPM process). Simply remove the total price after adding the pricing component in your requirements.
- View a publication on NegometrixToday straight from the tender.
- Add documents to text items, to prevent using yes/no questions for sharing files.
- The visibility of comments in evaluation is now more clear.
Tender management (both NegometrixPortal and Negometrix4 versions)
All publication forms have been updated to the newest version.
Contract management – phasing out of Classic (address book)
For users who have only access to the contract management module there is currently no way in Negometrix4 to add and modify suppliers. These activities have to be executed via Classic. This release will change this by making a limited set of functionality from the Supplier management module available to Contract management users. These users will now also see the menu ‘Supplier management’ when logging in which gives them access to the supplier list in this module and the option to modify data from a supplier.
For all modules previously known as NegometrixPortal
Content ownership - At the moment there are several menu’s for which only the person who created the content of the menu can modify it (e.g. messaging templates). This is causing problems since not everybody with administrator rights can modify the required content. As part of this release authorizations have been adjusted so users with admin rights for a certain menu can also modify content of other users.
Labels of security groups language dependent - Currently the naming/labels of the different ‘Portal security groups’ in the menu User rights in Negometrix4 is shown in one language. Most of the time this is Dutch. With this release the possibility is added to show the labels in the language of the user.