You can evaluate the offers by assigning scores to the various questions. When there are multiple evaluators for one question, the software will generate an average.
The Lead buyers have the possibility to overwrite that final score (the average). This can be used, for example, to determine a consensus score based on the input. The final score is overwritten by the consensus score. Of course, the scores and input of the evaluators remain visible within the system.
Overwriting the final assessment
- Open the solicitation and navigate to Evaluation on the left side.
- Click on the tab Offers
- Click the three dots next to the supplier you wish to view the evaluation of and select View evaluation
- Click on the question, per offer, of which you want to see the score. You can navigate between questions using the popup menu at the bottom of that window
- You will see an overview per evaluated question and comments, given by the evaluators.
- In the text column Final Evaluation click on Override and fill in the final evaluation.
- Click on Save.