You will be notified every time that a new question is submitted by a supplier. This article explains how to answer the questions that come in to you as a buyer.
Open the Solicitation and go to Question & Answer on the left. You will see three tabs here.
- In the New tab you will find an overview of the newly asked questions. Hoover over the question and you will see the option Answer appear. Click on it, a text area will appear.
- Set up your answer in the text area. You also have the possibility to add a document via the Upload button.
- Click on Save. Your answer is now ready in Draft.
Answering questions and publishing
- Open your answers, ready for publication in the Draft tab.
- If you want to publish your answers at once, click on the Publish button at the bottom right of the page.
- To publish one question (or view the other options) you can click on the menu icon behind the question. The following options will appear:
- Details: Here you will find the name of the question asker and date of submission
- Adapt draft: Here you still have the possibility to edit your draft answer
- Delete answer: This option deletes your entire answer. The question will return to the New tab.
In the Published questions tab you will see an overview of the answers you have given and published. The most recent answer can be found at the top.
If you click the menu icon behind the question, the details of who the questioner is, date of asking the question itself are displayed.
This is immediately visible to the supplier. Suppliers never see form whom they come.
When new questions come in, you will be notified immediately. If there are new questions within the hour, you will receive a new notification 1 hour after the first notification. This to prevent you from being overloaded with loose e-mails.