As the administrator of an organization, you have the right to add colleagues. The administrator can also grant this right (called: Managing Colleagues) to other colleagues.
The administrator of the organization can send out an invitation to colleagues who already have a profile and to those who do not yet have a Mercell Source-to-Contract profile.
- Navigate to Colleagues in the menu on the left side
- Click on the Invite button
- Then enter the email address of the colleague:
- Click on Add and enter another colleague's email address if necessary
- Click on Send
- The colleague receives a link to register
The yellow star icon indicates that someone is the contact person of the organization. Only the administrator of the organization can change the contact person. Follow the steps below:
- In the left menu, go to Organization Profile and you end up in the data overview of the organization.
- Then scroll to Contacts and click Change
- Click on Add Colleague to Organization and select it
- The contact has now changed
There can only be one person listed as the contact. You need to be an administrator to edit this in the organization profile.