In this article you can read how to create structure between parent and subsidiary organizations.
As a parent organization you can invite a subsidiary organization within your account. As a subsidiary organization you can link the parent organization to your own.
Inviting a subsidiary organization
- Navigate to Organization Profile in the menu on the left.
- Scroll to Miscellaneous and click on Change.
- Click on Invite in the column Organizational structure and fill in the e-mail address of the subsidiary organization.
- Then click on Send
Link to parent organization
- Go through the above steps again.
- In the Organizational structure column, click on Link with parent organization and enter the e-mail address of the parent organization.
- Then click on Send.
After the confirmation e-mails have been received, the parent and subsidiary organizations are linked to each other. The parent organization now has an overview of the subsidiary's solicitations.