Mercell has the possibility to import a product list from an Excel.
Import product list
- In the content tab of the solicitation, first click on 'Add' then select "price." Once selected you will be prompted to give a title to this section and press the green check mark. Once saved, you will select the new price section and select 'Add' -> 'Product List' -> 'Import Spreadsheet' and select an Excel document. (Must be an Excel document)
- Create an Excel document on your computer. You can enter all information in the first row and in the first column. The system will convert this information into a table. The settings per table will have to be determined later, in Mercell Source-to-Contract.
- After you have uploaded your Product List, you will need to set the Total Column by clicking in the cell located at the bottom of the table.
- Select the totaling function you desire - 'Column sum' or 'Column average'.
- If you want the Column total to be available in the formula for calculating total price select 'Mark as result'.