In Mercell Source-to-Contract you will need to provide the information that is requested in the solicitation. This can be done in two different ways. Read here the difference between documents and questionnaires.
- Documents: When you are asked to upload documents in the vault, you can use the Upload button to upload documents from your computer.
- Questionnaires: When you are asked to fill in one or more questionnaires, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the questionnaire you want to open. You will see your progress for each questionnaire.
- You will see the structure of the questionnaire. Here you can start answering the questions that are being asked. Your answer can only be one of the choices listed, but it may also be necessary to upload a document.
- Have you lost track of where you are in the questionnaire? Click on Table of Contents at the top and it will show you where you are at.
Once you have completed all elements of your offer (bid, quote, proposal), you can click on the Submit button at the bottom right. If you do not see this button, you are still in the questionnaire. Use the menu on the left to navigate back. After submission of your offer you will always receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you have submitted your offer, but still want to change something, you can withdraw your offer. Your data will be saved. Please note: This is only possible before the deadline for submission has passed. After the deadline has passed, your offer will not be able to be withdrawn, as it will be evaluated by the buyer.