You can only send a message from a solicitation (RFP, ITB, RFQ). This article explains how to send a message.
- Click on messages.
- Click on New message in the top right corner
- A pop-up appears. For recipients, select who you want to send the message to.
- Click on Add
- You then need to type a subject and message.
- You can add an attachment.
- Click on Send.
- The recipients will receive a notification.
A message you have sent can still be deleted if the recipients haven't read it yet. Messages that have been read cannot be deleted. You can filter unread messages by clicking on the search icon and applying the Unread by recipient filter.
All messages are sent BCC. Suppliers never see to whom else the message has been sent.
Behind the date of sending the message is displayed how many recipients have read the message. Click on the (Who?) button to see which recipients have read the message.