If you have created the organization profile, you are the administrator and contact person of your organization. In this article, you can read how to manage the organization profile and your colleagues.
The administrator of the organization account can send an invitation to colleagues who do not yet have a Mercell Source-to-Contract profile. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the left side of the screen and click on Organization Settings at the bottom and you will be taken to the data overview of the organization. Click on Colleagues.
- Click on Invite.
- Enter the email address of the colleague.
- Click on Add and enter another colleague's email address if necessary.
- Click on Send.
The colleague receives a link to activate his or her account.
Change contact person
For every company account, there is one contact person. You can recognize the contact person in tab Colleagues by the 'yellow star' sign. You can change this in the following way. This is only possible if you are the administrator of the organization.
- In the left menu, go to Organization Settings click Organization Profile.
- Then scroll to Contact Persons and click Edit.
- Select the colleague and click on Change contact person.
- The contact has now changed.
There can only be one person contact. You need to be an administrator to edit the organization profile.