You can register as a Provider or a personal Profile without a Chamber of Commerce number. In this article you can read how to do this. There is talk of registering as:
- You are looking for a specific tender or;
- You are invited for a tender or;
- The organisation manager invites you as a colleague to become a member of the organisation profile.
Profile and registration
- Open the invitation you received. It contains a link, it is valid for 24 hours.
- Click on the link in the mail and you will be taken to a page where you can register.
- On the registration screen, enter your details and click on Register. The system will prompt you to send a verification message. You can now close the screen and open your email.
- Open the verification email in your email. Click on the link and verify your email and click Login
- You can now login with the username/password you specified. Welcome!
You cannot login with your login details for Negometrix3 or NegometrixPortal. Read more information about these platforms here.
Do you not receive an email to validate your account, even after clicking Resend? Check your junk email or junk email.